How do investors balance uneven market scenarios?
"Fairly or unfairly, this is a great moment for the stock market, Jim Cramer told his Mad Money viewers Wednesday. While the doubters might think that the rally is bogus, Cramer said there's a lot to like going into 2021," wrote TheStreet's Scott Rutt. "Cramer explained that we're truly in a "best of times, worst of times," situation. This is the best of times for the rich and for big business, while it's the worst of times to many low-income individuals and the small businesses that employ them. But there is a lot of hope ahead, Cramer said, including a long-awaited stimulus bill out of Washington."
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Streaming Isn't Enough to Make Jim Cramer Buy AT&T Stock
- What Stimulus Checks Do and Don’t Mean For Your Taxes
- Time Is Right for Airbnb, DoorDash IPOs, Asset Manager Says
- Drivers of Disruption and Innovation in the PPE Space
- Why Jim Cramer Is Confident on a Vaccine Rollout
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays