TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Whole Foods (WFM) is a buy because of the looming changes from activist investor Jana Partners.
Watch more of Jim Cramer's latest videos:
- Jim Cramer: The Expectations Are Very Low for J.C. Penney
- Jim Cramer: Buy Kohl's Off of Macy's Weakness
- Why Jim Cramer Is Fond of Apache and Cimarex
- Jim Cramer Breaks Down the Positives and Negatives of Snap's First Earnings Report
- Jim Cramer: E.L.F. Is Part of the Selfie Generation
Jim Cramer and the AAP team know what's causing oil prices to decline, and they're telling their investment club members what to do about Apache (APA) - Get APA Corp. Report , Schlumberger (SLB) - Get Schlumberger NV Report and Cimarex (XEC) - Get Cimarex Energy Co. Report . Get his insights or analysis with a free trial subscription to Action Alerts Plus.