Bitcoin at $146,000? JPMorgan says that it's a possibility.
Analysts penned a note saying that long-term, they are putting a price target of $146,000 on bitcoin.
The note says that the price target is based on the assumption that the cryptocurrency will grow in popularity as an alternative to gold, which has traditionally been used as an inflation and volatility hedge, as well as protection against a falling U.S. dollar.
In the video above, Jim Cramer breaks down how he's approaching Bitcoin going forward.
2020’s Most Popular Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tesla Stock: Jim Cramer Explains What Wall Street Still Can't Understand
- Jim Cramer Talks Stimulus Checks, Markets, and His Top Stock Picks
- How Markets Navigated 2020 'Storm:' Winners and Losers
- 5 Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020
- How to Know When a Stock Bottoms Out on Bad News
- Airbnb Lifts IPO Pricing to $60, Looking to Raise $3 Billion
- Jim Cramer Eyeing Similarities to Dot-Com Bubble but Still Buying Opportunities
- Look Out for These Changes to Social Security and Medicare in 2020