Stocks were once again on the rise on Wednesday in intraday trading as they rebounded from a dip that ended Wall Street's six-day winning streak.
Wall Street has been focused on President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion coronavirus stimulus package, expecting that it will be passed by Democrats without support from lawmakers on the Republican side.
Biden on Tuesday lent his support to limiting $1,400 stimulus checks to individuals making under $75,000, during a meeting with corporate CEOs such as JPMorgan Chase’s Jamie Dimon and Walmart's Doug McMillon.
TheStreet Live Recap: Everything Jim Cramer Is Watching Wednesday
Curious about what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are watching in the markets? Watch Cramer's exclusive members-only Daily Rundown show on Action Alerts PLUS following TheStreet Live.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What the New Reality of Shopping Means for Superstores & Consumers
- How Do You Short a Stock?
- What Is Happening to GameStop Stock? Jim Cramer Explains
- How to Break Diversity Barriers on Wall Street
- What Diversity Means for a Company's Bottom-Line: Al Roker
- Why Terrell Davis Dove Into Business of CBD - Sport of Money
- Here's How Diversity Improves Corporate Balance Sheets: Jim Cramer