Jim Cramer has some thoughts about the coronavirus.
Here's an update on the coronavirus. There are 2,744 deaths in China and 78,497 confirmed cases. Globally, there are 2,810 deaths and 82,550 cases.
President Donald Trump said Wednesday that the risk to Americans was "very, very low," and he placed Vice President Mike Pence in charge of his administration's response to the growing global health crisis. Investors, however, weren't convinced and continue to seek out safe-haven assets such as gold and U.S. Treasury bonds. The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note declined Thursday to 1.29%.
Cramer weighed in on the coronavirus and its impact on the markets.
Watch the full video above for more.
Online real estate platform CrowdStreet delivers investors a new way to diversify their portfolios with real estate. Individual investors can use CrowdStreet’s leading online marketplace to connect with a wide array of commercial real estate opportunities and projects to make investing in real estate easy! Download the Real Estate Guide.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Inside Wednesday's Wild Market Ride - What Led Stocks Lower in Late Trading
- The Future Lies in Bitcoin Says Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec
- Microsoft Says it Won’t Meet Q3 Personal Computing Guidance Due to Coronavirus
- Stressed About the Selloff? How Investors Should Approach Their Portfolios
- Starbucks Is Now Serving Beyond Meat, Eh?
- What Is Donald Trump’s Net Worth?