Just how unstoppable is Tesla's stock?
Jim Cramer discussed the stock on Mad Money Thursday night.
"If you want to understand this seemingly unstoppable stock market, you need to look no further than Tesla (TSLA) - Get Report, Cramer told his Mad Money viewers Thursday. For years, the Wall Street analysts told us Tesla was doomed. Turns out, they were dead wrong," wrote TheStreet's Scott Rutt in his Mad Money recap.
"When Tesla reported earnings after the bell yesterday, they delivered a blowout quarter that only individual investors and Tesla's true believers thought possible. The company had its best quarter ever, with record production, deliveries, revenue, earnings and free cash flow. It also reaffirmed its plans to build 500,000 electric vehicles this year. Cramer said Tesla has left all of the old-school automakers in the dust. The company doesn't even advertise, it doesn't need to. It also doesn't need dealerships to sell its cars, the cars sell themselves," Rutt wrote.
Watch the video above for more from Cramer.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Jim Cramer Says Earnings Pinpoint Stocks to Buy With or Without Stimulus
- PPE and Your Portfolio: Inside a Disruptive Industry
- PPE in the Ring: How O2 Industries Partnered With UFC
- PPE and the Supply Chain: How O2 Industries Adapted During Pandemic
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How Much Do World Series Tickets Cost in 2020?
- How to Protect Your Portfolio for Any Election Outcome