The first COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer and BioNTech are being administered on Monday, Dec. 14 following the Food & Drug Administration's emergency use authorization over the weekend.
The doses will be sent from Kalamazoo, Michigan to hospitals in all 50 states.
And then there's stimulus, which both Democrats and Republicans are discussing over on Capitol Hill.
Curious about what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are watching in the markets? Watch Cramer's exclusive members-only Daily Rundown show on Action Alerts PLUS following TheStreet Live.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Streaming Isn't Enough to Make Jim Cramer Buy AT&T Stock
- What Stimulus Checks Do and Don’t Mean For Your Taxes
- Time Is Right for Airbnb, DoorDash IPOs, Asset Manager Says
- Drivers of Disruption and Innovation in the PPE Space
- Why Jim Cramer Is Confident on a Vaccine Rollout
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays