Practicing social distancing?
Jim Cramer breaks down why it's important and why TheStreet Live is being extra careful as the coronavirus pandemic impacts our everyday lives.
Good morning. I'm Katherine Ross and I'm here with Jim Cramer. We're shaking things up this morning and Jim is joining us via Skype. Jim, what's top of mind for you this morning?
Top of mind, just so we know, is I want everyone to do all the things that Dr. Fauci said, crowd distance, of which you and I are part of this now. We're a part of crowd distancing. We want to obviously do all the hygiene that we're talking about. We don't want to go out a lot. I mean, I questioned whether I should work from home today because I think that the less contact we have with people, the better things are. Given that those are the top of mind, the reason why I started with those, I therefore get a concern that it's the right time to buy something. We have a lot of cash, for instance, and our instincts are to pick things up when they're down a lot, but if your instinct is to worry about your welfare, your personal welfare, it gets tougher to be able to say, and you know what, I really think this is the level that we want to pick up some Tyson.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Markets This Week
- Stocks Fell Friday, But There’s One Reason For Optimism
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- The History Behind Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- Women’s History Month: Wall Street Women In History: Meet the First Female Stockbroker
- TurboTax Webinar: How to Track Your Tax Refund
- TheStreet Explains: What Is the Fed Funds Rate?
- Retirement Daily: Don’t Retire With Debt: It’s Bad for Your Well-Being