Bed Bath & Beyond's (BBBY) - Get Report latest quarterly results reveal that the company can't compete with online retail giant Amazon (AMZN) - Get Report , according to TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer.
"The more they do online, it hurts their foot traffic - foot traffic is the key to the success of the company," Cramer said.
Read More Articles From Jim Cramer:
- Jim Cramer on Oil, Amazon, Nvidia, Advanced Micro Devices, Bed Bath & Beyond, Mondelez, Citigroup, Starbucks, Caterpillar, Nucor, U.S. Steel and Bitcoin
- Nvidia and Advanced Micro Devices Are Benefitting From Cryptocurrency, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why Hospital Stocks Rose on the Senate's Health Bill
- U.S. Production Is Determining Where Oil Goes, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals the Big Headwind Facing Caterpillar