TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said his charitable trust didn't buy shares of Alibaba (BABA) - Get Report because he was concerned about the China economy "and not anything there were doing at BABA."
He said that was an ill-advised reason not to buy the stock.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why We're in an Economic War With China
- Amazon Is in Walmart's Crosshairs, Jim Cramer Explains
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Opinion on Cisco's Transition
- Jim Cramer: Trump's CEO Council Breakup Won't Have a Policy Impact
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Foot Locker, Estee Lauder and Deere Earnings
- Valeant CEO Joe Papa Has Been Able to Pay Down Debt, Jim Cramer Explains