TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said drug stocks don't go on sale anymore because interest rates are so low.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer: Agilent Technology Has Been One of My Favorites
- Jim Cramer's Retail Lighting Round: TJX Companies, Coach, Urban Outfitters and Dick's Sporting Goods
- Alibaba Trades Erratically on Earnings Day, Jim Cramer Says
- Target Under Promised and Over Delivered, Jim Cramer Says
- Apple's $1 Billion Programming Investment Takes Aim at Netflix, Jim Cramer Says