Amid a report in The New York Times about Apple's (AAPL) - Get Apple Inc. (AAPL) Report scale back of its self-driving car program, TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said the company shouldn't go up against Alphabet's (GOOGL) - Get Alphabet Inc. Class A Report Waymo.
"It's not a smart thing to do," Cramer noted.
Watch More on TheStreet:
- Here's a Sneak Peek at Elon Musk's First SpaceX Spacesuit
- After Buying Whole Foods, Here Are Two Other Big Brands Amazon Could Buy Next
- Is the Next Generation of the Supercomputer on the Way?
- These Powerful Jeep Models Will Get You Revved Up
- Peter Schiff Slams the Stock Market, Federal Reserve and Bitcoin
- 60 Second Tips: Consolidation Can Cut Down Your Student Loan Payments