TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said European Central Bank President Mario Draghi should declare victory in his Jackson Hole, Wyo. speech on Friday.
"Sometimes it's worth declaring victory and saying we've done really well - Europe's come back," Cramer noted, citing a host of strong economic data points in the eurozone.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals What's Needed to Boost Whole Foods Under Amazon
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Abercrombie, Sears, Michaels, Burlington, Signet Jewlers and Dollar Tree Earnings
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Hormel and Smucker's Quarterly Earnings
- HP Will Be Known as a 3D Printing Company, Jim Cramer Says
- Big Lots Should Have a Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Explains