TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer has some investing advice when it comes to Apple's (AAPL) stock: own it, don't trade it.
Citi Research analysts lowered their estimates for Apple's current quarter on Monday, amid worries about iPhone performance.
Apple is a holding of Action Alerts PLUS.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer on the Philadelphia Eagles' Victory
- General Motors and Ford Are Cheap Stocks, Jim Cramer Says
- General Electric's CEO Is Worried About Cash Flow, Jim Cramer Warns
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Nike and Micron's Earnings
- Jim Cramer on Disney-Altice: I Think Disney Will Win