According to TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer, if you're unfamiliar with a new CEO of a company, that's when you take a breather.
Cramer points to two stocks, Honeywell (HON) - Get Honeywell International Inc. Report and Visa (V) - Get Visa Inc. Class A Report , where he didn't know the new CEO successors and subsequently sold shares for his charitable trust.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Awaits VF Corp's Earnings on Monday
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Arconic's Earnings
- Waymo Is Worth Half of Alphabet, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Two Reasons Why Home Depot Is Challenged
- Union Pacific Reported A Very Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Important Rule of Investing
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why It's a Mistake to Sell General Electric Shares
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Reason Why You Have to Buy Schlumberger Shares
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Huge Merger That Would Crush Amazon
Watch more feature videos from TheStreet:
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Game of Numbers: Do You Have Any Idea How Big Game of Thrones Has Become?
- Quiz: Where Were Your Favorite Netflix Series Filmed?