As the economy reopens, some of Jim Cramer has commented on Expedia (EXPE), Beyond Meat (BYND), DoorDash (DASH), and Wynn Resorts (WYNN).
"I think Dash has got a nationwide plan to be able to handle all the delivery of all restaurants, and I think it's a good one," says Cramer.
Jim Cramer on Reopening Stocks
- Jim Cramer: 3 Reopening Stocks That Have Staying Power
- Jim Cramer: Chipotle Is a Reopening Play
- Jim Cramer: This Reopening Is 'Nonsense'
- Jim Cramer: When to Buy a Reopening Stock, When You Shouldn't
- Jim Cramer says Roblox Can Keep Roaring Now That the Economy Is Reopening
- Jim Cramer: The Reopening Is Huge, and the Money Managers Are Clueless