TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Hormel (HRL) - Get Hormel Foods Corporation Report was hurt by turkey prices and Smuckers (SJM) - Get J.M. Smucker Company Report was negatively impacted by coffee.
"It's amazing how you can have a 25% decline in coffee - pet food wasn't that good either," Cramer said, referring to Smuckers.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals What European Central Bank President Mario Draghi Should Say at Jackson Hole
- Jim Cramer Reveals What's Needed to Boost Whole Foods Under Amazon
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Abercrombie, Sears, Michaels, Burlington, Signet Jewlers and Dollar Tree Earnings
- HP Will Be Known as a 3D Printing Company, Jim Cramer Says
- Big Lots Should Have a Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Explains