Fantasy football season and, for that matter, football season may be over, but it's never over for Jim Cramer or Bull Market Fantasy co-host Bill Enright.
Enright joined TheStreet Live With Jim Cramer and Katherine Ross to put some NFL quarterbacks up against stocks.
Enright named New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, Tennessee Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill and former L.A. Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers up against stocks.
Curious about what stocks Cramer had in mind? He nominated Procter & Gamble (PG) - Get Procter & Gamble Company Report, Uber (UBER) - Get Uber Technologies, Inc. Report and Pfizer (PFE) - Get Pfizer Inc. Report.
Watch the full video above for more.
Online real estate platform CrowdStreet delivers investors a new way to diversify their portfolios with real estate. Individual investors can use CrowdStreet’s leading online marketplace to connect with a wide array of commercial real estate opportunities and projects to make investing in real estate easy! Download the Real Estate Guide.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Tyson Foods Is a 'Must Buy' Here, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer's Stocks to Buy and a Sector to Avoid
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy S20 With 5G Capabilities
- TheStreet Explains: How and Why Do You Refinance Your Mortgage
- Retirement Daily: Got Gigs? Get Smart About Your 1099-MISC Tax Form
- Free Webinar: Webinar - Expert Advice on FX/Metals Trading by CME Group