Stocks were rising in intraday trading on Wednesday as investors anticipate that an administration under Joe Biden, who has been sworn in Wednesday as the 46th president of the United States, will increase spending to boost economic growth.
Curious about what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are watching in the markets? Watch Cramer's exclusive members-only Daily Rundown show on Action Alerts PLUS following TheStreet Live.
Watch: Inauguration Day 2021
- Inauguration Day: What Jim Cramer Is Watching
- Why Jim Cramer Is Watching UNH Ahead of Inauguration
- What Jim Cramer Wants to See From Treasury Secretary Nominee Janet Yellen
- Look Inside President-elect Biden's Diverse Cabinet
- What Biden's Cabinet Picks Mean for the Economy: Analyst
- Oil Stocks Jim Cramer Is Watching Under Biden Presidency