Jim Cramer is still going into work.
He explains why he's still going into work during the coronavirus pandemic.
Watch the full video above for more.
I agree. We've got to keep the common sense. We got to keep our heads on us and we have to do our part by practicing social distancing. Jim, I want to ask you about the Fed.
I mean, I've been FaceTiming my kids two or three times a day. I don't live with my wife right now. I feel it's important to come to work. A lot of people feel that's wrong. That I should just stay home. I'm not going to stay home. I want to come to work. I want to try to have a normal part of my life because everything else is so abnormal. I'm no different from anybody else.
And it's anxiety-inducing when things are being shaken up this much
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- ‘We’re at War:’ Trump on Coronavirus in New York, Washington, California, Rand Paul, Economy
- Where Stocks Finished the Week, What Wall Street Says to Do Now
- How This Small Biotech Player Is Racing Gilead, Moderna to Coronavirus Treatment
- A Legal Look at the Drugs Being Used to Potentially Treat Coronavirus
- Jim Cramer on the New York Stock Exchange's Decision to Temporarily Close
- Notable Stock Market Halts and Closures Throughout History
- Laid Off? Here's What Jim Cramer Says to Do With Your Investments
- Jim Cramer's Advice for Investors Worried About Their Jobs
- What Is the Coronavirus? Answers to Most Asked Questions
- Acorns CEO on How Younger Investors Can Fare During Market Volatility
- Real Money: Is Now the Time to Buy Cheap Stocks?
- Retirement Daily: Don’t Retire With Debt: It’s Bad for Your Well-Being