Even though Toys 'R' Us wasn't a viable enterprise, it was still a place where Hasbro (HAS) - Get Report sold merchandise, according to TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer.
"Hasbro is a great company but we always have to recognize that when a major brick and mortar players goes and you're a supplier to that company, then you can get hurt," Cramer noted.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer React's to Cisco's Acquisition of BroadSoft
- Cutting 401(k) Tax Benefits Is 'Ill-Advised,' Jim Cramer Says
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reveals T-Mobile's 'Elephant in the Room'
- Jim Cramer on Arconic's New CEO: He Did 'Quite Well' at General Electric
- Video: Jim Cramer on What Seagate's Rally Means for Micron and LAM Research
- Watch: Jim Cramer on What to Expect From McDonald's Earnings
Jim Cramer will host CNBC's Jon Najarian, TD Ameritrade's JJ Kinahan, famed analytics expert Marc Chaikin and other market mavens on Oct. 28 in New York City to share successful strategies for active investors.
Click here for the full conference agenda or to reserve your seat now.