Jim Cramer noted that he's been buying European index plays for ActionAlertsPlus.com because he thinks that this turn in Europe started years ago. He also noted that the French economy could be strong and people have just written it off.
Cramer continued to say that on the other hand, Brexit is hard to call. Their interest rates have to go up because they have inflation, and that's worrisome.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Who Could Replace Janet Yellen? Jim Cramer Weighs In
- Jim Cramer On Jared Kushner's Tech Summit
- Jim Cramer Calls EQT's Acquisition of Rice a "Necessary Consolidation"
- Jim Cramer: "Alibaba Is a Buy. Period. End of Story."
- Jim Cramer On The Paris Air Show
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.