Jim Cramer has some stocks for investors to add to their shopping baskets.
He wrote about the stocks over in his Real Money column Tuesday morning.
And, in case you missed it, Cramer broke down the top questions that Wall Street is facing on Tuesday. Watch the full video here.
So over on Real Money this morning you had a great column that's in two parts actually. So one's about buying some stocks that you're looking for investors to buy right now, and one's about selling. So let's start with buying. What stocks are you buying right now?
Well, it'd be Coca Cola which is down and that's terrific. But J&J, uh, which is just an incredibly well-run company and I wish it were down a little more. It's not. I think you can buy Merck.
I do prefer Bristol Myers because they... It's Keytruda versus, uh, one or two of their drugs put together, Opdivo and Yervoy, uh, and I like... I like Bristol yielding three.
Uh, and then I- I do like the banks. I mean Goldman Sachs does have a scrubbed book. Let's say they call it 200. It's well below that. It does have the, uh, credit card. It's got, uh, volatility on its side and we want to... I believe that management has been able to figure out how to make money in this situation.
Uh, remember; I think that the fiscal stimulus that I called for yesterday and- and that the president's giving, so what you can't do is say, "I called for the fiscal stimulus" and then he gives it to you and then say, "Look. I want this, this, this, too." Remember: hate him or like him. If Trump does what you do, you can't just say, "Well, it's... I hate Trump and I, uh, like when he does what I want."
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Jim Cramer Answers Five Questions Wall Street Faces Following Selloff
- Stocks Get Hammered Monday: Here's the Bull v. Bear Debate
- How to Approach Your 401k Following Monday's Market Selloff
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- The History Behind Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- Women’s History Month: Wall Street Women In History: Meet the First Female Stockbroker
- TurboTax Webinar: How to Track Your Tax Refund
- TheStreet Explains: What Is the Fed Funds Rate?