With the stimulus talks seemingly stalled, markets have turned lower and halted the latest rally. "The thing that people should have been much more plugged into is public health...it [the stimulus] will supply money for you not to work until the pandemic is beaten...and instead, it's been all hodgepodge", Cramer said.
Jim Cramer also questions the true value of the markets and if it will actually go higher. He does have some favorites that he is eying today such as Crowdstrike (CRWD) - Get Report, Okta (OKTA) - Get Report, Zscaler (ZS) - Get Report, Palo Alto (PANW) - Get Report and Chewy (CHWY) - Get Report.
Cramer Market Minute is a new video series with the biggest moments from TheStreet Live with Jim Cramer.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Streaming Isn't Enough to Make Jim Cramer Buy AT&T Stock
- What Stimulus Checks Do and Don’t Mean For Your Taxes
- Time Is Right for Airbnb, DoorDash IPOs, Asset Manager Says
- Drivers of Disruption and Innovation in the PPE Space
- Why Jim Cramer Is Confident on a Vaccine Rollout
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays