TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said it was disappointing that shares of Southwest Airlines (LUV) - Get Southwest Airlines Co. Report were hit so much following its earnings release.
"It's just an outright buy," Cramer said. The stock is a holding of Action Alerts PLUS.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals When to Buy Twitter Shares
- Nelson Peltz Should Be Added to Procter & Gamble's Board, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Comcast and Verizon's Earnings
- Facebook Has More Advertisers Than They Can Handle, Jim Cramer Says
- PayPal Is Becoming a Dominate Credit Card Player, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Exxon Mobil and Chevron Earnings on Friday
Watch More with TheStreet: