Jim Cramer weighs in on oil.
Here's what investors need to know.
Watch the video above for more.
KATHERINE ROSS: I'm wondering if investors really should be keeping their eyes on oil, especially after the headlines that we just got.
JIM CRAMER: We're gonna lose a huge number of oil companies. So here we have Diamondback, which was down like 75%. That's up $6 today. That's terrific. How about Apache, which was the worst performer? Apache is up a dollar. So these stocks are coming back now. And if you own these stocks, own any of them, tomorrow you do some trimming, because now you just got all the good news, and it's probably just, in the end, maybe too much hype. Not today. Let them run. Because what we have is algorithms that make it so that the end of the day is usually the high, and you can take advantage of that. So tomorrow will be the day you'd let go of some oil.
Got a Question for Cramer?
Send it in!
Every day, TheStreet and I are looking for questions on the markets, send yours in for a chance to have it asked on the show.
If you're a member of Action Alerts PLUS, please continue to send your questions to the team at AAP.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Jim Cramer Answers 5 Questions Ahead of the End of the Quarter
- These CEOs Are Forgoing Their Salaries to Help Employees During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jim Cramer's Advice for Anyone Worried About Social Distancing
- How Walmart's COVID-19 Employee Policies Could Impact the Entire Industry
- What Does the $2 Trillion Dollar Stimulus Package Mean for Small Businesses?