Jim Cramer gives his thoughts on the March jobs report, which will be released Friday morning.
Thursday morning, the jobless claims came in at a staggering 6.6 million.
Here's why he doesn't think that this jobs report will truly reflect how bad the economy was hit by the coronavirus pandemic.
Watch the video above for more.
KATHERINE ROSS:This jobs number that we're gonna get tomorrow, is this just an appetizer for what's to come?
JIM CRAMER: The shame of the government is gonna be revealed by the fact that the number's not gonna be that bad. The claims this week were really incredible, 6.6 million. That shows you what's really gonna come, and it won't be this number, it'll be the next number.
Got a Question for Cramer?
Send it in!
Every day, TheStreet and I are looking for questions on the markets, send yours in for a chance to have it asked on the show.
If you're a member of Action Alerts PLUS, please continue to send your questions to the team at AAP.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Jim Cramer Answers 5 Questions Ahead of the End of the Quarter
- These CEOs Are Forgoing Their Salaries to Help Employees During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jim Cramer's Advice for Anyone Worried About Social Distancing
- How Walmart's COVID-19 Employee Policies Could Impact the Entire Industry
- What Does the $2 Trillion Dollar Stimulus Package Mean for Small Businesses?