TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Kimberly Clark's (KMB) - Get Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) Report latest results were a little subdued. "No one ever got hurt buying Kimberly Clark on the second day of a downturn," he said.
Watch the latest videos from Jim Cramer:
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Coca Cola's Earnings
- Jim Cramer: There's a 20% Chance of a Government Shutdown
- Jim Cramer Is Watching DuPont's Earnings on Tuesday
- Jim Cramer: Chipotle Shares Need to Settle Down
- Jim Cramer on Caterpillar: I Don't Expect the Quarter to Be Good