Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) - Get Report is cutting the size of its COVID-19 vaccine trial in the U.S. from 60,000 volunteers to 40,000 volunteers due to the fact that COVID-19 is so pervasive across the country, according to a report from Stat News.
Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine trial is the only major study that is testing a single dose of its vaccine candidate.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Streaming Isn't Enough to Make Jim Cramer Buy AT&T Stock
- What Stimulus Checks Do and Don’t Mean For Your Taxes
- Time Is Right for Airbnb, DoorDash IPOs, Asset Manager Says
- Drivers of Disruption and Innovation in the PPE Space
- Why Jim Cramer Is Confident on a Vaccine Rollout
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays