Jim Cramer thinks that today's tech summit has a lot to do with the cloud. Currently, the government is only 3-4% on the cloud. Cramer noted that it's absurd, considering the amount of money they could be saving.
If they take this summit seriously and get the government to go on the cloud, there will be billions of dollars saved.
What's Hot On the TheStreet
All eyes on Apple this week: Apple's (AAPL) stock will be on the minds of Wall Street bit more than the norm this week. Shares of the tech giant have fallen 6.9% since the Nasdaq's peak on June 8 amid a broader selloff in tech. Not helping near-term sentiment on the company are two rare analyst downgrades that have questioned how big a seller the iPhone 8 will be.
But investors shouldn't be ready to throw in the towel on Apple by any stretch of the imagination.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Who Could Replace Janet Yellen? Jim Cramer Weighs In
- Jim Cramer On The French Elections And Brexit Talks
- Jim Cramer Calls EQT's Acquisition of Rice a "Necessary Consolidation"
- Jim Cramer: "Alibaba Is a Buy. Period. End of Story."
- Jim Cramer On The Paris Air Show
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.