Jim Cramer is thinking about the importance of social distancing.
He explains why it's so important to him in TheStreet Live.
Watch the video above for more.
Jim, what's top of mind for you this morning?
Social distancing. There was some question there. Are we going to stop practicing that? And I don't want to stop practicing as much as I love you because I don't have the confidence that we're going to get tested and be able to be tested and get back to work if we're going to stop doing social distancing. I want both serial logical testing where they take my blood and actual testing because the last thing I ever want is to go back to work and get sick.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- ‘We’re at War:’ Trump on Coronavirus in New York, Washington, California, Rand Paul, Economy
- Jim Cramer on Why He's Still Going Into Work
- Why Micron Can Emerge From the Coronavirus Wreckage
- Boeing And Its Beleaguered Stock Will Fly Again - Goldman Sachs
- A Legal Look at the Drugs Being Used to Potentially Treat Coronavirus
- What Legal Protections Exist to Prevent Senators From Trading on Non-Public Information?
- Notable Stock Market Halts and Closures Throughout History
- Laid Off? Here's What Jim Cramer Says to Do With Your Investments
- Jim Cramer's Advice for Investors Worried About Their Jobs
- What Is the Coronavirus? Answers to Most Asked Questions
- Acorns CEO on How Younger Investors Can Fare During Market Volatility
- Real Money: Is Now the Time to Buy Cheap Stocks?