TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said investors are waiting until next year for good news surrounding IBM (IBM) - Get Report . In the meantime, Cramer said there are many more stocks worth buying and that the IBM quarter was dominated by 21 consecutive quarters of revenue declines.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Morgan Stanley Can Go to a 15 Multiple, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals the Stocks You Should Own, Not Trade
- Chipotle Is Now Off the Radar for 18 Months, Jim Cramer Says
- Nvidia Offers an Ecosystem and Should Be Bought on Dips, Jim Cramer Explains
- Snap Is Losing Business to Facebook's Instagram, Jim Cramer Explains
- Microsoft Is Advancing, Jim Cramer Says
Watch more of today's videos from TheStreet:
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Game of Numbers: Do You Have Any Idea How Big Game of Thrones Has Become?
- Quiz: Where Were Your Favorite Netflix Series Filmed?