When asked what was top of mind for Jim Cramer, he had one response: Ray Dalio.
But before we get into why Cramer was thinking about Dalio, let's break down the latest updates around the coronavirus.
The death toll from the coronavirus has breached 1,000. Yesterday, alone, 108 people died in China--which is the largest single-day death toll yet.
There are a little over 43,000 confirmed cases. Nearly 2,500 cases were confirmed in China as of late Monday.
And the U.S. has confirmed its 13th case of the coronavirus -- one of the 167 passengers who had been evacuated by Wuhan.
The patient had previously been discharged from the hospital after testing negative.
Cramer gives his thoughts on Dalio in the video above.
Online real estate platform CrowdStreet delivers investors a new way to diversify their portfolios with real estate. Individual investors can use CrowdStreet’s leading online marketplace to connect with a wide array of commercial real estate opportunities and projects to make investing in real estate easy! Download the Real Estate Guide.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Jim Cramer on How the Coronavirus Could Impact Markets Going Forward
- How Do You Invest in Oil?
- Will a Strong XFL Debut Justify WWE's Huge Investment?
- XFL Makes Comeback: Sights Sounds From MetLife Stadium
- Here's How Stock Prices are Determined
- TheStreet Explains: How to Read an Analyst Note
- Retirement Daily: How to Find a Tax Preparer That’s Right For You
- Free Webinar: Expert Advice on Equity Trading by CME Group