Watch the video above for more.
KATHERINE ROSS: Brands that are bringing delivery to you? I'm talking about Chipotle, I'm talking about Domino's, Pizza Hut. Are those stocks to invest in at this point, Yum, Chipotle, Domino's?
JIM CRAMER: Everything in this market is actually very much case by case. So Domino's, yes they've got a terrific delivery system. They will be a winner over time. When the market's up, they go down. That's a good sign. That means that they're gonna make it through this. This is what I call a minor quarter rally, a major quarter will be a Domino's coming through. Pizza Hut is owned by Yum. They're doing terribly. Forget about them. You don't wanna touch Pizza Hut. Yum, if it gets to 3% yield, maybe. But Yum has got a combination of restaurants that people don't really wanna go to right now. Chipotle is absolutely a yes. They've been through hell with airborne food illnesses. They really know what they're doing.
Got a Question for Cramer?
Send it in!
Every day, TheStreet and I are looking for questions on the markets, send yours in for a chance to have it asked on the show.
If you're a member of Action Alerts PLUS, please continue to send your questions to the team at AAP.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Jim Cramer Answers 5 Questions Ahead of the End of the Quarter
- These CEOs Are Forgoing Their Salaries to Help Employees During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jim Cramer's Advice for Anyone Worried About Social Distancing
- How Walmart's COVID-19 Employee Policies Could Impact the Entire Industry
- What Does the $2 Trillion Dollar Stimulus Package Mean for Small Businesses?