TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer weighs in on Tuesday's trending stocks including Amazon (AMZN) - Get Amazon.com, Inc. Report , Alphabet (GOOGL) - Get Alphabet Inc. Class A Report , Apple (AAPL) - Get Apple Inc. (AAPL) Report , AutoZone (AZO) - Get AutoZone, Inc. Report , Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) , Micron Technology (MU) - Get Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) Report and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) - Get Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. (HPE) Report .
Read More Trending Articles:
- Cisco Has Done Its Part to Send Palo Alto Networks Plunging 40% -- Here's Why It Could Now Be a Buy
- Fitbit Has Been Justifiably Crushed, But Now the Stock Looks Ridiculously Too Cheap
- Amazon is the Anti-Trump Stock: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Tuesday 5/30/17)
- Stocks Turn Negative on Final Day of May; Crude Oil Plummets Again
- Leaks and Leeks: New York Times' Paid Cooking Dishes Up Next-Step Reader Revenue Strategy