Netflix added 8.51 million paid net subscribers in Q4, ahead of guidance of 6 million net adds and consensus estimates of 6.19 million.
The company reported revenue of $6.64 billion, a 21.5% increase over the same year last year, while earnings per share were $1.19 per share. Analysts were expecting Netflix to report revenue of $6.63 billion with earnings of $1.39 per share.
Curious about what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are watching in the markets? Watch Cramer's exclusive members-only Daily Rundown show on Action Alerts PLUS following TheStreet Live.
Watch: Inauguration Day 2021
- President Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address: Watch
- Watch: Joe Biden Becomes 46th President of the United States
- Watch: Vice President Kamala Harris Takes Oath of Office
- Inauguration Day: What Jim Cramer Is Watching
- Watch: President Trump Delivers Farewell Address on Eve of Biden’s Inauguration
- Jim Cramer: What Biden Executive Orders Could Mean for EV