It's another volatile day in the markets.
Here's what investors need to know about the markets, the stimulus package being considered by the White House and Pershing Square's Bill Ackman's tweets early Wednesday morning.
Bill Ackman's Thoughts on #Shutdown2020
Pershing Square's Ackman took to Twitter this morning to give his thoughts on the coronavirus pandemic.
Cramer weighs in on whether or not he agrees with Ackman.
What's Happening With Boeing?
One thing that Cramer clarified on TheStreet Live that needs to be clarified is that Boeing is asking for the $60 billion for the industry, not for the plane-maker itself.
Boeing said the $60 billion sought was the "minimum" needed to support the industry's 2.5 million jobs, and should come in the form of loan guarantees and access to private and public liquidity. Boeing didn't indicate which portion of the aid it would need directly, but noted that it relies on at least 17,000 suppliers around the country and holds the position of the biggest U.S. exporter.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- How the Coronavirus Could Impact Markets This Week
- Stocks Fell Friday, But There’s One Reason For Optimism
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- The History Behind Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- Women’s History Month: Wall Street Women In History: Meet the First Female Stockbroker
- TurboTax Webinar: How to Track Your Tax Refund
- TheStreet Explains: What Is the Fed Funds Rate?