Jim Cramer has some thoughts on the market.
"...Most of the stocks I follow are already down. I think that they have to kind of retest the bad levels of Friday, because the Friday run was really just driven by algorithms. So I think that that happens. We're putting some money to work for Action Alerts PLUS...But I just want to emphasize that when you get the reversal on Friday, you had all the safety stocks get clubbed. That was wrong and we bought those and then today you have all the cyclicals getting clubbed and that's right because the world is going to slow and slow pretty quickly because we're going to very quickly have a stay at home economy and the analysts who recommend the cruise stocks or the gambling stocks or the restaurant stocks, I don't think they understand the way people think. Wall Street's not very good at trying to figure out the numbers when people don't gather and that's what we have," said Cramer.
Watch the full video above for more.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- Is Now the Time to Panic About Your 401k?
- Gold Is Rising on Coronavirus Fears - Why It Can Climb Even Higher
- The Future Lies in Bitcoin Says Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec
- 5 Stocks (And Some Extras) to Add to Your Portfolio