Jim Cramer weighs in on whether or not now is the time for young investors to grab the bull by the horns.
"I think that a younger person can take advantage of this chaos and build a portfolio of high growth companies that will thrive," said Cramer.
"How about Splunk? Here's one that traded down 14 points on its release when there was nothing wrong at all. Nothing. The release read great. But once the call started the stock started trading up furiously, first down 10 then down five then down three and then down one, then unchanged, then down three and then unchanged and then up five?" said Cramer. "What was happening here? This was a case of the shorts trying to color the story negatively with their first burst of trading. I am not against short-selling, but I can always tell from the tape when I see shorts trying to paint negativity. This was one of those cases."
Online real estate platform CrowdStreet delivers investors a new way to diversify their portfolios with real estate. Individual investors can use CrowdStreet’s leading online marketplace to connect with a wide array of commercial real estate opportunities and projects to make investing in real estate easy! Download the Real Estate Guide.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- What in the World Happened in Markets Tuesday?
- Was the Fed's Emergency Rate Cut Irresponsible?
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- Is Now the Time to Panic About Your 401k?
- The Future Lies in Bitcoin Says Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec
- Women’s History Month: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is Giving Up His Social Media Accounts For International Women's Day