Amid news reports that Sprint (S) - Get SENTINELONE, INC. Report and T-Mobile (TMUS) - Get T-Mobile US, Inc. Report have resumed merger talks, TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer thinks T-Mobile would like to own Sprint.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why a United Technologies-Rockwell Collins Merger Makes Sense
- Jim Cramer: I Want To Make Phone Calls From My Apple Watch
- Jim Cramer Reveals How Tyson Foods Diversified Beyond Chicken
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why Qualcomm Will Have to 'Pay Up' for NXP Semiconductors
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Disney's and Cimarex's Earnings on Tuesday