Snap's (SNAP) - Get Report first quarterly earnings report is released Wednesday and TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer thinks the company is going to have a good quarter. He also thinks Twitter (TWTR) - Get Report is a buy.
More top stories right here:
- Nvidia's Gaming and Server Businesses Are Still Defying Predictions of a Big Slowdown
- Amazon's New Echo Show Is Impressive, But Don't Count Google Out Yet
- VIX Still Matters, So Don't Look Away: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Tuesday 5/9/17)
- 5 Things You Must Know Before the Market Opens Wednesday
- Here's the Simplest Reason Ever Why Apple Won't Spend More Than $50 Billion to Buy Tesla
- Valeant Shows Signs Its Turnaround Efforts Are Bearing Fruit; Jim Cramer Weighs In
Jim Cramer and the AAP team are discussing fallout from first-quarter earnings from Apple(AAPL) - Get Report and Facebook(FB) - Get Report and how to play the big tech names. Get his insights or analysis with a free trial subscription to Action Alerts Plus.