During the pandemic, would you go to the gym? And in case you need an update, here's where we stand with coronavirus cases.
There are over 9.6 million cases of the virus worldwide, with over 489,000 deaths. The U.S. has over 2.4 million cases with over 124,000 deaths.
On Thursday, the U.S. reported over 39,300 new infections, which surpassed the previous record that had been set just a day earlier.
On Thursday, the U.S. reported over 39,000 new infections, which surpassed the previous record that had been set just a day earlier.
Texas will even roll back some reopening plans as coronavirus cases have surged and hospitalizations have soared, about two months after allowing businesses to reopen.
And Florida reported nearly 9,000 new cases on Thursday.
So, we asked Jim Cramer if he'd be comfortable going to the gym at this stage?
"I think that individual training is good. I fear going to the gym unless it's done, let's say, with the plexiglass next to each person, and each machine wiped down. And in that sense, I think that that's putting too much risk on myself right now," said Cramer.
You can follow Katherine Ross on Twitter @byKatherineRoss.
Watch More of the Latest Videos from TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Why Weren't We Wearing Masks From the Beginning? Dr. Fauci Explains
- New York City Marathon Won't Run in 2020
- Fauci Says 'Very Hard to See' Football Happening in Fall
- Jim Cramer: 'Rents Kill' Businesses—And Businesses Need Help
- Jim Cramer: Once You're In Apple's App Store, You'll Do Much Better
- Ford COO on Rising Coronavirus Cases: 'It's Very Dynamic, Tough to Tell What's Going to Happen'