Jim Cramer weighs in on Super Tuesday.
Here's what investors need to know about the futures if Bernie Sanders or or Joe Biden come out on top on Super Tuesday.
"Tonight, well, I think it's hard to call, because a lot of people who think that he's going to lose big to Trump. And it could be a quartet, it could be the House, the Senate, the White House, and all of those federal judges. So, we have to see whether people feel how Sanders really does. If it's that same 36%, then you know that Trump's going to win," said Jim Cramer about Bernie Sanders potentially coming out on top of Super Tuesday.
And what about Joe Biden?
"Biden will be a little more difficult. If people, the party rallies behind Biden, and the economy gets to soft as the Fed thinks it is, then that's going to be a real horse race. Remember, once again, the market should go up on a rate cut, but it's not the market, it's individual stocks. You're not going to get a Caterpillar rally, unless you have a giant futures rally. Instead, you want to see PepsiCo, one of our names, go up big," said Cramer.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Dow Surges Over 1,200 Points: What Moved Stocks Higher Monday
- Stocks to Consider if There Is a Coronavirus Pandemic
- A Legendary Investor Reveals How to Play the Markets Now
- Jim Cramer on Jack Welch’s Legacy
- Is Now the Time to Panic About Your 401k?
- Gold Is Rising on Coronavirus Fears - Why It Can Climb Even Higher
- The Future Lies in Bitcoin Says Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec