The latest rally and hyperbolic rise in IPO prices have Jim Cramer concerned. "When you have these 50 - 60% gains in a week or 100% gains over three weeks, check out. Let someone else make the next 100%," Cramer said.
He cautions that the frenzy over IPO stocks is reminiscent of the Dot-Com bubble of 2000 and advises taking some money off the table.
But Jim Cramer also sees some buying opportunities, especially on the dips with stocks like Costco (COST,) - Get Costco Wholesale Corporation Report and also believes that Bitcoin is now a legitimate asset class that should be part of one's portfolio.
Cramer Market Minute is a new video series with the biggest moments from TheStreet Live with Jim Cramer.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Streaming Isn't Enough to Make Jim Cramer Buy AT&T Stock
- What Stimulus Checks Do and Don’t Mean For Your Taxes
- Time Is Right for Airbnb, DoorDash IPOs, Asset Manager Says
- Drivers of Disruption and Innovation in the PPE Space
- Why Jim Cramer Is Confident on a Vaccine Rollout
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays