Tesla has a new price target, this one from Oppenheimer, which boosted its target to $1,036--a Street high.
Oppenheimer analyst Colin Rusch said cost reductions and simplifications in the group's manufacturing base, as well as expanded production runs linked to the start of operations in Berlin and Austin, Texas, should support Tesla shares even after last years 700% surge that valued the group at more than $800 billion. Rusch lifted his price target by $550, to $1,036 per share, based on "85x 2025E EPS, discounted two years at 10%, in line with EV and artificial intelligence peers."
Watch: Inauguration Day 2021
- President Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address: Watch
- Watch: Joe Biden Becomes 46th President of the United States
- Watch: Vice President Kamala Harris Takes Oath of Office
- Inauguration Day: What Jim Cramer Is Watching
- Watch: President Trump Delivers Farewell Address on Eve of Biden’s Inauguration
- Jim Cramer: What Biden Executive Orders Could Mean for EV