Tesla very, very narrowly missed its goal of 500,000 deliveries in 2020.
The company announced that it had delivered 499,550 vehicles.
Tesla's year-end production total was pegged at 509,737 vehicles, the company said, after a 71.4% increase in fourth-quarter figures to a record 179,757, TheStreet's Martin Baccardax wrote.
2020’s Most Popular Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tesla Stock: Jim Cramer Explains What Wall Street Still Can't Understand
- Jim Cramer Talks Stimulus Checks, Markets, and His Top Stock Picks
- How Markets Navigated 2020 'Storm:' Winners and Losers
- 5 Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020
- How to Know When a Stock Bottoms Out on Bad News
- Airbnb Lifts IPO Pricing to $60, Looking to Raise $3 Billion
- Jim Cramer Eyeing Similarities to Dot-Com Bubble but Still Buying Opportunities
- Look Out for These Changes to Social Security and Medicare in 2020