CEO Elon Musk has now surpassed Jeff Bezos as the richest man in the world.
Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas, who earlier this week lifted his price target on Tesla by $270 to $810 per share, sees the further development of production facilities in Austin as supportive for Tesla's manufacturing pace over the near term, with an upgraded total 2023 forecast of 1.7 million units and a 2030 estimate of 5.2 million units, a 38% increase from his prior estimate.
2020’s Most Popular Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tesla Stock: Jim Cramer Explains What Wall Street Still Can't Understand
- Jim Cramer Talks Stimulus Checks, Markets, and His Top Stock Picks
- How Markets Navigated 2020 'Storm:' Winners and Losers
- 5 Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020
- How to Know When a Stock Bottoms Out on Bad News
- Airbnb Lifts IPO Pricing to $60, Looking to Raise $3 Billion
- Jim Cramer Eyeing Similarities to Dot-Com Bubble but Still Buying Opportunities
- Look Out for These Changes to Social Security and Medicare in 2020