The stock opened at $182 a share, which is well above its initial pricing of $102 a share.
As TheStreet's M. Corey Goldman pointed out, the $182 open gives DoorDash a market capitalization of $57.8 billion.
Jim Cramer breaks down his advice on the stock in the video above.
Latest Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Streaming Isn't Enough to Make Jim Cramer Buy AT&T Stock
- What Stimulus Checks Do and Don’t Mean For Your Taxes
- Time Is Right for Airbnb, DoorDash IPOs, Asset Manager Says
- Drivers of Disruption and Innovation in the PPE Space
- Why Jim Cramer Is Confident on a Vaccine Rollout
- Jim Cramer: How to Balance Stay-At-Home and Return to Normal Plays