It's Wednesday, and we know the outcome from one of the two Georgia Senate races.
Democrat Raphael Warnock beat Republican Kelly Loeffler, but the race between Republican David Perdue and Democrat Jon Ossoff is too close to call currently.
These two races are important to determine the control of Congress. If both Democrats win, then the Democrats would take control of Congress with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris having the final vote on Senate tie-breakers.
And the markets seem to be rejoicing as we await a final vote count on the Ossoff-Perdue race with the Dow hitting an intraday all-time high.
Curious about what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are watching in the markets? Watch Cramer's exclusive members-only Daily Rundown show on Action Alerts PLUS following TheStreet Live.
2020’s Most Popular Videos From TheStreet and Jim Cramer:
- Coronavirus: The Latest Numbers on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tesla Stock: Jim Cramer Explains What Wall Street Still Can't Understand
- Jim Cramer Talks Stimulus Checks, Markets, and His Top Stock Picks
- How Markets Navigated 2020 'Storm:' Winners and Losers
- 5 Coolest Auto Reveals of 2020
- How to Know When a Stock Bottoms Out on Bad News
- Airbnb Lifts IPO Pricing to $60, Looking to Raise $3 Billion
- Jim Cramer Eyeing Similarities to Dot-Com Bubble but Still Buying Opportunities
- Look Out for These Changes to Social Security and Medicare in 2020