TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer discusses Wednesday's trending stocks including Disney (DIS) - Get Report , Yelp (YELP) - Get Report , Nvidia (NVDA) - Get Report , Allergan (AGN) - Get Report , Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) - Get Report , Macy's (M) - Get Reportand Kohl's (KSS) - Get Report .
Trending right now on TheStreet:
- ESPN Woes Overshadow Disney's Strong Showing in Parks and Movies: What Wall Street's Saying
- In an Extremely Rare Interview, Sears CEO Eddie Lampert Proves He's Pretty Much Lost
- Bull Market Reaching Mature Stage, Dow Could Dip to 19,000
- Jim Cramer Discusses Disney, Yelp, Nvidia, Allergan, Abercrombie, Macy's and Kohl's
- Walmart's Jet.com Finally Has a Physical Store Open--What It Sells Will Surprise You
- Snap's Much-Anticipated First Earnings Report as A Public Company -- Here's What to Watch
Jim Cramer and the AAP team are discussing fallout from first-quarter earnings from Apple (AAPL) - Get Report and Facebook (FB) - Get Report and how to play the big tech names. Get his insights or analysis with a free trial subscription to Action Alerts Plus.